Saturday, May 27, 2006

Still Pregnant Some More!


After lasts weeks hoo hah we have all been home. I am slowly going crazy but it has been a good time for Marc to help me with some things around the house, and for Finn to spend some extra time with us before the baby is born. He is even starting to crawl into some of the baby furniture to see if the fit is right!

Tonight, Marc and he had a jam session, and Finn sang his song titled Run for the Arts. My little rock star already learning how to jam!


Of course, no post is good without my evergrowing belly. The baby dropped another half an inch on Wednesdays check up. I am very done, although it is going to be a great weekend for parties, so maybe the baby will wait so I can be a little social.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim..i can say i will gladly share my rock star status with you. Congrats babe Love you guys :-)

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home